Sunday, July 22, 2012

Im getting on my nerves as my PPL Test is on this 7th Aug.

straight from my heart i only fly 3 times a week, and it is a very slow progress. my parents already told me that they want me to finish fast and work as soon as possible. there is nothing much i can do cause flying is not only about you. it has many factors that should be taken into considerations when we talk about flying. firstly, you have to make sure that the weather permits you to fly under VFR. as far as i know kelantan is very prone to bad weather as the airport is situated in the coastal line. secondly, the aircraft serviceability. not all aircraft are serviceable for a particular day, at worst it can only be one aircraft serviceable and so you got to share among 5plus other cadets per day just to get precious 1 hour of flying. finally is the instructors availability. during your PPL stage, most of your flying will be dual flying with instructors. as for me i fly DA40, and not all instructors can fly it. so i have to bear with it again. i have finished all my ppl exercises except my GH11 and my PPL test which will be held on this year inpendence day celebration.hahahaha.so hopefully it is going to be another victory la for me as a malay and as a malaysian.

No comments:

Post a Comment