Saturday, March 12, 2011

Asia Pacific Flight Training for my Frozen ATPL. =)))

            I was in subang on last thursday. i was there to do my medical check up. it is important for me to have a class 1 medical certificate then il be able to get my pilot license. i was early, at 8.30am i registered, i waited for about half an hour then the Dr. called me. inside the room, i was asked to take off my clothes. gosh...a bit shy but i had to...my eyesight, my hearing, my xray, my lung and my heart all was being checked and its all normal.
its unexplainable how i feel about this. im just indeed very happy excited!!!all u can say!!! insyALLAH.
if u want to achieve something, u must not afraid of taking steps. People can say so and so. but bear in mind, u know yourself better than they do. =)))

No comments:

Post a Comment